How I answer the question, “How did you find me?”
You’ve probably asked this question yourself: Maybe you’re cautious and want to know more before you explore our program. Or maybe you’re excited to get started with support for feeling better.
No matter the reason, “How did you find me?” is such a foundational question that I want to explain how we identify people who might benefit from the MOBE program.
But first, an important statement: It’s critical to our success together that you feel “safe” with us. We work with your health plan to understand your claims history so we can detect certain patterns. It’s all part of our effort to identify the people who could get the most from our services.
That may concern you—there’s good reason to be careful when it comes to personal information. Please know that we fiercely protect personal information.
We’re looking for patterns.
A surprisingly large and growing number of people—too many, in fact—are facing challenges just like these:
- You’ve seen more than one doctor, sometimes many, for the same issues, and you’re still not feeling well.
- You’ve undergone multiple tests and may have been diagnosed with a wide range of conditions.
- Perhaps you’ve already had a variety of treatments: injections, prescriptions, surgeries.
- You may be living with a significant amount of pain. It might be constant and debilitating, sporadic or severe. It impacts how you live your life.
- All of this may stem from a past injury or it may have unfolded slowly over time, with no discernible cause.
However you have arrived at this moment, if you can identify with any of this, MOBE can help.
You decide if and when you connect. We want to make a difference for you.
Our analysis identifies the potential for a good match. To understand you, a Guide will talk to you, hear your story and learn about your unique situation. Then we’ll know how we can help change the future for you—in a very positive way.
We’re here for you now.
It only takes a few minutes to get started with a Guide. We want you to ask questions and get comfortable with our program. I hope you’ll connect and explore today!
Yours in good health,
P.S. Your first call with MOBE is a very simple process that takes just a few minutes. The program is available to you at no additional cost. You’ll share your story; we’ll share other people’s stories. If it makes sense to you, we’ll take it from there. We’re ready to listen. We’re just a phone call away 844-841-9725.